We can include in SignCAD your state’s standards, including but not limited to any of the following examples:
- Add new arrow sizes to existing arrow types (e.g. standard arrows, down arrows, or diagrammatic arrows).
- Add new arrow types (e.g. 135 degree arrows, advance turn arrows).
- Define rules by which border width and radius change size.
- Define rules by which the metric/English conversion takes place for each and every object.
- Add new fonts, or add new characters to existing fonts, or remove characters from fonts.
- Define spacing for letter pairs not defined in federal standards (e.g. lower case to upper case, numeral to letter, or pairs with special characters).
- Define rules for spacing between objects.
- Define new objects such as route markers, symbols or panels, and create new standards tables that control their behavior.
- Provide new options for specifying objects on the panel.
- Develop program modules to provide enhanced features for specific signing applications.
Please call us for additional information.